Translate

Friday, October 17, 2014

Searching for that high note...

 Hitting that high note...

Fridays, while the end of the work week, can be and should be, the prelude to the weekend. In my case, I have a performance with my local Civic Chorale this Sunday, so this Friday is a little different for me as other Fridays. But, I think each weekend should be that way, really something to look forward to with eager anticipation. Rather than approaching your weekend with an attitude of resting, we should approach these two days as an opportunity to explore or experience something new.  Granted, this is a theme I've actually mentioned before, but this is a theme worth repeating.

Search for that high note this weekend (in my case I'm searching for this both literally and figuratively).  Build up your Saturday with a crescendo that's ever escalating to a climatic Sunday. Set up your next week on that high note!



No comments:

Post a Comment