Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Fact of Life...

Today, I'm helping out with a funeral of a long time Church member and a leader of the local community. I didn't know this man personally, but I've gotten to known the community he represented so well. As a member of the choir, I'm a part of a whole which represents a musical extension of this spiritual connection of my faith and this man wanted this connection present.

Death, after all is a part of life, we all have to experience this and how we chose to live helps to set up our lasting legacy through death and beyond. I hope we all live up to the kind of legacy that invites others to share in this fulfillment of a life well lived, an invitation that in my case especially, extends out to others beyond his own inner circle of friends, but to the community in which he lived.


No comments:

Post a Comment